OPENING AT 5th OF MAY
Nobody knows treating guests better than us. We know what they want and what they like to order.We entertain a trendy crowd, introducing Mediterranean food concepts to your menu is a natural fit. However, if our guests are more traditional, it may still be easier than you think to add healthy Mediterranean options to your menu.
• Expand your vegetable selection. We Build our Mediterranean menu with plenty of heart-healthy vegetables cooked in interesting ways. Instead of treating vegetables like garnish, we put them in the center of the plate.
• We Skip the salt. We Replace salt with the vibrant flavors of fresh herbs, spices, and citrus juice. Common Mediterranean spices and herbs include: basil, garlic, oregano, parsley, rosemary, saffron, za'atar (a Middle Eastern spice blend), and dukkah (an Egyptian spice blend)
• We Add fruit and go nuts. We Create salads with fruit, sprinkle with almonds, walnuts, or pecans, and drizzle with a light olive oil based vinaigrette.
• We Grill it. You probably already feature grilled chicken and fish options on your daily diet,but making it Mediterranean,is something different.You can’t simply involve adding herbs and using olive oil.It’s more than that.
• Offer appealing appetizers. whole grain bread rounds with olive oil based pesto, tapenade, or bruschetta, or toasted pita points with savory hummus combined with creamy spinach dip made with greek yogurt.
• Get creative with salads. Greek salad is an obvious option, but not the only one. Our Farmer’s Fattoush Salad features an assortment of greens, topped with oranges, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, feta-cheese crumbles, pieces of char-grilled pita bread, and an almond vinaigrette dressing.